Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To Live is Christ....To Die is GAIN!!!!!!

So, the ministry I used to be with is putting on this conference that is going to be AMAZING!! You should check it out at:

www.toeverytribe.com

Piper is going to be there and David Sitton, founder of To Every Tribe Ministries, as well as Brett Harris. The title is "The Purpose Driven Death Mission Conference." Sounds risky but I know Jesus is worth the risk. Dr. Mohler has been teaching on a year of living dangerously...our lives should be lived worthy of the gospel no matter the risks, no matter the cost! Jesus is worth it! Well, check it out and go if you are able...I have no doubt that you will be blessed!!!

If anyone wants to buy my plane ticket to Austin I would be much obliged...I'm only half kidding...although I'm hoping I have a job by then...I've had one interview so far and am setting up another interview with another hospital...YAY!!! Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Declaring His Glory said...

Hey Cara, I found your site through other TETM missionaries/supporters. I'm so glad you're spreading the word.

Join us at http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=38932307138 ... and if you have an account, use it to invite your friends and others you'd know who might be interested!

Blessings on your ministry in KY!

Unknown said...

So glad to be able to read what is going on in your life! It's so encouraging to see God's work continue through you!

I hope you can make it to the conference in Oct. that would be so awesome!

Take Care Sis & much love!
-Cate