Sunday, May 18, 2008

Girl's Night!!

GIRLS JUSTA WANNA HAVE FUN! OH, GIRLS JUSTA WANNA HAVE FU-UN!



Bethany, Me, Liz, Suzannah, Kristin, Micah, Casey, Cassidy
We ate dinner at Twin Mountain Steakhouse! I had tropical chicken with mango salsa. I felt like I was in Mexico again with the taste of spicy mango!!



Game night at Baker Street!!



K Booth, the lovely instigator of this night of fun, and me!!



My friend Bethany Russo! Daughter of Elaine Russo who has discipled me for the last 4 years of my life! Love that family!!

Just thought I would share with you some fun times being had in Angelo!! That's all!

2 comments:

OhK-Booth said...

Yea! to fun times. It really was a great night. P.S. it is Savanna and Kasey not Suzanna and Casey. HeeHee. I am sure they won't hold it against you though. Love You Caraboo. I totally do. Woo-hoo. Ok, I am a dork.

Jamie Butts said...

Bethany fixed my hair at my wedding. I like her a lot.
You guys look great.